In this article we’ll fix Dota 2 Update – February 15, 2018 crashes, black screen, errors, and lag. To troubleshoot Dota 2 Update – February 15, 2018 not working on Windows, Mac, Apple, or Samsung, make sure to check all the links provided below.
Fix Dota 2 Update – February 15, 2018 Blackscreen,
Crash, Freeze, Error
For official fixes, please click below:
- Fix Dota 2 Update – February 15, 2018 lagging and freezing
- Update your drivers so you can run Dota 2 Update – February 15, 2018
- iPhone and iPad (iOS): official Link to Download and Install Dota 2 Update – February 15, 2018
- Android: official Link to Download and Install Dota 2 Update – February 15, 2018
- Also check out Amazon for Dota 2 Update – February 15, 2018 related products.
Follow Dota 2 Update – February 15, 2018 on their icial Social Networks
Dota 2 Update – February 15, 2018 Crash Fixes
* Lane creeps now have a minor knockback based on the amount of hero damage in the killing blow
* Nature’s Guise now shows a buff icon to show when Treant remains within range of trees
* Fixed Flesh Golem heal not taking into account temporary increases to max HP
* Fixed location of familiars when player had bought Aghs or chose the +1 Familiar talent
* Courier no longer try to deliver gems if your inventory is full.
* Minor Windranger updates to model, textures and attachment point for bow strings
* Fixed Windranger taunt not showing when you don’t have vision of the center of the map
* Added last updated time to the guide details view in the In-Game guide picker
* Added number of camps stacked to the support column of the post game scoreboard
* Added a toggle near the language filter to prioritize recent guides
* Custom Games: The local lobby list is now sorted by oldest lobby first
* Custom Games: Fixed a bug where loading into a custom game would occasionally fail to find the necessary files (resulting in a crash or missing interface elements)
* Courier cost reduced from 200 to 50
* Starting gold is reduced from 625 to 600
* Tangoes now come with 3 charges and cost 90 gold
* Initial bounty rune now gives +40 gold to all heroes instead of 100 to the hero that picks it up (those bounty runes look slightly different)
* Killing a neutral camp stack now gives a bonus gold bounty to the hero that stacked it. No bonus is given if the stack is cleared by an enemy or the hero that stacked it. (New audio is now played once a stack is successful. Stacked neutrals have a buff with the stacker’s hero icon on it)
* Tier 1 mid lane towers are now a bit closer to the river
* Removed a tree in the radiant jungle (to the top right of the blue crystals near the ancients)
* Range creep attack acquisition range reduced from 800 to 600
Did the above tips fix Dota 2 Update – February 15, 2018 crash and errors? If you know of other tips to fix Dota 2 Update – February 15, 2018 freezing please comment below. If you keep getting Dota 2 Update – February 15, 2018 freezing, also let us know below so we can help.